427 Roadster $23,500
The Hurricane 427 Roadster model is a masterwork of quality at an affordable price. Hurricane’s standard features are top-quality components which would be considered upgrades to similarly-priced cars. Your 427 Roadster will arrive as an exceptionally complete kit, including all the parts and hardware you will need for the build. Plus, a detailed build manual and access to our insightful owner’s forum ensure your Roadster will hit the pavement in no time.
- New parts (no donor required)*
- No fiberglass bonding – all panels come pre-bonded
- Removable body to simplify the build and painting process (e.g. “go-kart” style)
- Custom, jig-welded, ladder-style frame
- Correct body lines – no “creative license” has been taken with the shape of the body or the wheelbase
- Support for both small block and big block Ford engines
- Tubular A-arm independent front suspension
- Heim joint 3-link rear suspension (adjustable) with panhard bar
- Shortened Ford 9″ rear end with 31 spline axles
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) option available with outboard brakes
- Fully-adjustable coilover shocks on all 4 corners
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Custom wiring harness
- No welding required
- Minimal riveting (rivets included)
- Complete interior including carpet, seats, and Autometer gauges
- Complete exhaust including 4-into-1 headers and side pipes
- Complete lighting and exterior trim including quick-jacks and windshield
427 Roadster Street $24,495
For fans of the classic sports car style, the Hurricane 427 Street stands apart from the crowd. Smooth hood, under-car exhaust, sporty styling cues… the 427 Street displays elegant design details, concealing the monster powertrain you’ll pack inside.
- Includes all the features from the 427 Roadster PLUS:
- Full bumpers, front, and rear
- Dual round tail lights
- Smooth hood design
- Street dash layout for gauges
- Passenger side glove box
- Tubular headers
- Complete under-car exhaust including mufflers
Complete Kit. No Donors.
The Hurricane 427 Roadster kit includes all of the pieces* that you will need to build a world-class racer. From the ground up, this kit is designed to be assembled easily without requiring specialized skills such as welding, fiberglass work, metal bending, etc.