« on: April 25, 2017, 08:28:02 am »
Hi from Mark Evans, proud owner of HM2015

s_reynolds

• Hurricane Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:57:41 am »
Hello Mark. Welcome. Give us some details on your build.

Sam

mandmGuys

• Hurricane Owner
  • Hurricane Motorsports
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 09:24:13 am »
Yeah, another Hurricane owner with a name I can remember. Welcome, and as Sam said give us some details this site needs some life.

Mark
HM2006

Bob Worley

• Hurricane Owner
  • HM2008 build in progress!
    • View Profile
    • bobworley.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 11:04:35 am »
Welcome to the madness !!

aarvig

• Hurricane Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 02:24:41 pm »
Welcome.  I saw your car on several occasions while it was being built at Hurricane.  In fact, Jason walked me around your car and introduced me to the "kit."  As I result, I'm HM-2016.
Again, welcome to the family.  Post as much as you can on this site.  Pic's, progress, and questions!!
Now I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear Lord, protect my hide.

Russ Rittimann

• Hurricane Owner
  • Hurricane Motorsports
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 05:49:07 am »
Yep, welcome to the madness.  Most of us have build threads so look us up.  I'm HM-2005.

Keep us posted with lots of pictures.  And don't be bashful about asking questions especially if you have issues.  We all have probably been there and can help a lot.

Russ
Russ
HM-2005
KC-408, Tremec 600, IRS

aarvig

• Hurricane Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 04:15:19 pm »
Yep, welcome to the madness.  Most of us have build threads so look us up.  I'm HM-2005.

Keep us posted with lots of pictures.  And don't be bashful about asking questions especially if you have issues.  We all have probably been there and can help a lot.

Russ

I have to agree with Russ' statement here...I'd be dead in the water without all the help from this forum and from the Hurricane family.  Great group of guys who build and drive them with immense knowledge on what you are building and great group of guys running Hurricane.  I call up Jason and chat with him at least once a week.  He's always there for me and never in a rush. 
Now I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear Lord, protect my hide.