Author Topic: Looking at Selling HM1076  (Read 516 times)

s_reynolds

• Hurricane Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking at Selling HM1076
« on: November 03, 2016, 03:06:03 pm »
I'll be moving to San Antonio, Tx in the next few months and am thinking of selling my Cobra rather than ship it. I am looking for some input on what I should ask for it. I have done some looking at the classified ads on Cobra Club and see what they are asking in general, but didn't see any info on what cars are selling for. I have pics posted in the build section so you can use as a reference to give me your inputs. Thanks.

Sam

s_reynolds

• Hurricane Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Looking at Selling HM1076
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 03:08:47 pm »
Also, I have pics in the finished kit section as well.

Bob Worley

• Hurricane Owner
  • HM2008 build in progress!
    • View Profile
    • bobworley.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:39:55 pm »
Noooooooo, Sam don't do it!         

We have a HUGE Texas Cobra Club group down here, and you will be missing out on a lot of fun.  There are a lot of active members in Austin, New Braunfels, San Marcos, San Antonio, Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston, all the way out to El Paso.   We have a large annual Texas Cobra Meeting every spring in San Marcos. 

And we need more Texas Hurricane 427s!  ;)   
Trigo 15" hallibrands w/Goodyear Billboards

Russ Rittimann

• Hurricane Owner
  • Hurricane Motorsports
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 06:08:19 am »
Sam -- Put that Hurricane on a trailer and bring it on down.  We have a bunch of Hurricanes in Texas and can always have room for more.

BTW, I live in San Antonio (actually Helotes) so looking forward to you moving here.

Here's picture of Hurricanes from the Texas Cobra Club spring meet in 2015.  Were missing two that we couldn't find the guys to get them in the picture.  There are at least two more Hurricanes that should be showing up soon (Bobby Worley's is one of them) and probably more.

Russ Rittimann
Russ
HM-2005
KC-408, Tremec 600, IRS